A MESSAGE ON THE
CLARK AIR BASE
The message board is for those who wish to make their presents known. It is a great way to find those that you may have been stationed with and those who you have been friends with on the Island.
Those of you that were of any branch of service as Active Duty Enlisted, Commissioned Officer, Civilian Worker or those who lived near Clark Air Base or were stationed on other Bases near Clark Air Base and wish to reunite with someone who was at Clark are welcome to post a message.
_____MESSAGE BOARD NOTICE_____
1. Your message is no more than an E-Mail sent to me.
2. I will post all messages within 24 hours of receiving them.
3. Your E-Mail address will be posted along with your message unless otherwise noted.
4. If at any time you wish to add or change any part of the message that you have already posted, just notify me with those changes and the date in which your message was posted and I'll be more than happy to make those changes for you.
5. Categories are as follows........
All Air Force Personel stationed or passing through the Clark Air
Base and Area.
Army Messages = All Army Personel stationed or passing through the Clark Air Base nad Area.
Naval Messages = All Naval Personel stationed or passing through the Clark Air Base and Area.
Dependents Messages = All Military Dependents of any Branch and Schools at Clark Air Base and Area.
Civilian Messages = All Civilian Workers how worked on Clark Air Base and Area.
Other Messages = All Other Misc. Messages.
_____HOW TO POST A MESSAGE_____
1. Copy and paste one of this categories within the subject line of your e-mail.
|Clark AB Air Force Message|
|Clark AB Dependent Message|
|Clark AB Army Message|
|Clark AB Naval Message|
|Clark AB Civilian Message|
|Clark AB Other Message|
2. In the Body, put your....Name, Rank, Dates and Location or School in which you served or worked or attended.
3. Then place any message which you would like posted. Thank You!
_____VIEW MESSAGE BOARDS_____
[ Back To Home Page ]